Turmeric | Curcumin Compound Health Benefits | Receptra Active Lifestyle Products
There's a lot of exciting buzz around Turmeric Curcumin these days, and there's plenty of good reason for it.
Hidden deep in the plant's bright yellow roots is an extraordinarily powerful compound called curcumin that has the unique ability to block an enzyme that causes inflammation, while combatting free radical damage to highly sensitive vital organs like your brain and heart.
In fact, curcumin's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits can revolutionize your health from head to toe. Turmeric Curcumin is so powerful that some are calling it the "natural remedy of the century."
If you're worried about how well your brain and memory will function as you age... If you want to keep your heart pumping strong... Or if perhaps you're dealing with nagging health problems that no one seems able to resolve, please keep reading.
The Right Curcumin Supplement Can Make You Feel Better from Head to Toe
I spend a good part of my day reading up on the latest research on nutrition and how it impacts human health. I can tell you firsthand that the scientific data on the benefits of curcumin are simply remarkable. Turmeric Curcumin impacts:
- Inflammation: A recent meta-analysis examined dozens of studies on curcumin's effects on blood levels of CRP, a key marker of inflammation that has been linked to health problems. All of the studies came to the same astonishing conclusion: Curcumin lowers levels of CRP.
- Brain: A recent study found that curcumin promotes the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a growth hormone responsible for youthful brain function. According to scientists, higher BDNF levels may hold the key to improved memory and sharper thinking as you age.
- Cognitive Decline: Curcumin may help encourage the immune system to dissolve the abnormal proteins that have been implicated in cognitive decline. A landmark clinical trial showed that curcumin has the ability to effectively pass into the brain, bind to these debris and assist the body in their breakdown.
- Short-Term Memory: A new Australian study found that daily intake of curcumin produced short-term memory improvement in adults over 60 who were predisposed to memory loss. It worked like a six-hour memory boost!\
- Heart: Research also shows that curcumin helps prevent cholesterol oxidation, which is the real threat behind the arterial clogs and blood vessel damage caused by cholesterol. It may also work to prevent clot formation, lower harmful LDL and increase healthy HDL cholesterol.
- Joints: In a landmark 2014 study, curcumin was shown to relieve joint pain as effectively as a popular mainstream approach while reducing stiffness and improving overall joint function—all without side effects.
- Mood: Curcumin can even support optimal mood balance. A 2014 study showed that it's as effective as a popular mainstream medicine solution for mood support without the potentially dangerous side effects.
- Digestion: Curcumin's anti-inflammatory benefits may aid in promoting healthy digestion. In one study, curcumin was associated with up to a 25% reduction in digestive discomfort, with two-thirds of participants reporting overall improvement in digestive function.
Joshua Corn, 2018. Retrieved online from the Live in the Now magazine on 3/12/18 at https://www.stopagingnow.com/curq716?gclid=CjwKCAjwypjVBRANEiwAJAxlIiRViX_9r6C_tbG4BpklTvKC8p2v9lYv7kfvTmv1bkfHUPd0BhRxDxoCYm0QAvD_BwE