Hemplucid Water Soluble | Nanotech Molecules | Whole-Plant CBD | 50mg/ml
Hemplucid Water Soluble Whole-Plant CBD is formulated using our ultra-purified, de-waxed Whole-Plant™ CBD concentrate. We bond our CBD oil to organic vegetable glycerin creating a sweet, sugar free, rapidly bio-available CBD product.
ROUTE OF DELIVERY
Oral | Inhalation | • Sublingual • | Topical
• Immediate • | Rapid | Extended
• Whole-Plant™• | Isoterp™
HEMPLUCID WATER SOLUBLE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Hemplucid’s Water Soluble is developed with nano technology that provides exceptionally high bioavailability and therapeutic effect. Water Soluble CBD is absorbed rapidly and completely by the body when taken orally. In fact, the uptake starts to occur in the mouth almost immediately upon oral administration. This means higher potency and faster onset of action. In addition, our Water Soluble CBD is water-compatible and can be easily mixed into beverages at essentially any desired concentration.
HEMPLUCID WATER SOLUBLE SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Ingredients: Whole-Plant™ Hemp CBD Extract, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrosome™ Nano Encapsulated Whole-Plant™ CBD
Flavor: Sweet natural hemp
Bottle Size: 30ml or 1 fl ounces
Use: 5-10 drops twice a day
Strengths: 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg
SELECTING THERIGHT STRENGTH
CBD requires some trial and error to get the right amount for your body. With patience and practice, you should be able to get to that "happy point" in just a few days of working with it.
CBD PER SERVING:
• 250mg Strength = 8.33mg per serving - GH
• 300mgStrength = 10mg per serving - GH / AS
• 500mgStrength = 16.66mg per serving - AS
• 1000mgStrength = 33.33mg per serving - AS / CP
• 1500mgStrength = 50mg per serving - CP
• 2500mgStrength = 83.33mg per serving - CP
GH = General Health
AS = Anxiety & Stress
CP = Chronic Pain
4 Pointers before you begin:
1. If you are new to CBD we encourage you to start with the lower dosages and gradually work your way up to the dose that works for you.
2. Larger individuals may prefer a higher dose of CBD than smaller people.
3. If you have a medical condition, always consult with a health care professional before consuming CBD.
4. When you use CBD you might need to use it during a longer period of time for the endocannabinoid effects to occur.