RAW Hemp Oil | CBD+CBDa | 500mg CBD | Terpene Blend | 60ml
Full-spectrum extract of agricultural hemp contains naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, aldehydes, ketones, vitamins, trace minerals, omega fatty acids, protein, and more. Additionally, the hemp extract in our Hemp Classic blend contains both raw (CBDA) and heated cannabinoids (CBD). CBDA, or cannabidiolic acid, is the non-decarboxylated/raw form of CBD. CBDA transforms into CBD when carbon dioxide and hydrogen are removed. This can occur naturally as exposure to heat and light causes the plant to age, or it can occur by applying heat directly to the cannabinoids.
- Full-spectrum hemp CBD extract (250 mg CBD per fluid ounce: raw and heated)
- Steam distilled hemp terpenes
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Serving Size: 0.5 ml (approximately 15 drops)
- Daily Recommended Servings: Take one serving by mouth up to 10 times per day or as directed by a medical professional.
- Do not exceed 5 ml (10 servings) per day.
- Concentration Per Serving: 4.2 mg of CBD