HOW TO FIND THE BEST HEALTH SOLUTION USING CBD, CBG, CBC, & CBN
FDA forbids disclosing what health concerns our supplements relieve
- So we list health issues cannabinoids have been known to help
- Learn about Cannabinoids and how they work
- Review CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN paragraphs below to find your total health solutions
“Cannabinoids” is a general name for a class of chemical compounds that naturally occur in hemp plants. They are formed and found in trichomes, sticky glands on plants also labeled “phyto-cannabinoids” and these cannabinoids act as different chemical compounds. Hemp Oil Factory focuses on the primary Cannabinoids that react with CB1 & CB2 Receptors in our body:
- CBD (Cannabidiol): Interacts with CB1 & CB2 Receptors
- CBG (Cannabigerol): Mainly interacts with CB2 Receptors
- CBN (Cannabinol): Mainly interacts with CB2 Receptors
- CBC (Cannabichromene): Does not bind with CB1 or CB2 Receptors; Mainly interacts with vanilloid receptor 1 (TRPV1) and transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1)
Cannabinoids interact with receptors on the surface area of cells. These receptors are located in different areas of the nervous system, with three types of receptors:
- CB1 receptors are predominantly found in the central nervous system.
- CB2 receptors are predominantly found in the immune system.
- Activation of TRPV1 and TRPA1 by CBC helps increase the body’s endocannabinoid system, which makes other receptors in body (CB1 & CB2) more sensitive to various cannabinoids found in hemp.
CBD, CBG, CBC, and CBN each interact in their own way with these receptors and they also act stronger or weaker on each type of receptor. By choosing the right Cannabinoid or combination of Cannabinoids, you can increase efficacy (results) relieving your health issue or enhancing your lifestyle; how to find the best health solution.
Another key difference between the cannabinoids is how psychoactive they are. For instance, CBD, CBC, and CBG are not psychologically active, whereas CBN creates a minimum level of psychoactivity as a sedative.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
OVER 90% OF PEOPLE TAKING CBD ON A REGULAR BASIS ARE THRILLED WITH RESULTS!
In a study done by CBD Marketing they analyzed 1.3 million U.S. social media posts to determine why people use CBD products and do they work. Review these posts to see how CBD can help find the best health solution to enhance your lifestyle or relieve your health condition. Results are overwhelmingly positive and proof that CBD works for most people to relieve medical conditions CBD users are raving about in 670,000 Social Media Posts you see below:
- PAIN MANAGEMENT: (280,000 posts): Specific conditions discussed most frequently included chronic pain from cancer, inflammation, joint pain, fibromyalgia, and arthritis. When talking about pain management, 91% of posts about CBD oil’s efficacy were positive, including “my pharmacist told me it’s much safer than Tylenol.”
- ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION: (250,000 posts): Conversations focused on using CBD oil to relieve stress, anxiety, insomnia, and general depression. Many conversations were about using CBD oil to regulate moods without side effects (feeling high) or drug-related addictive properties. When talking about mental health benefits, 90% of posts about CBD’s efficacy were positive.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: (140,000 posts): Conversations were specific to treating acne, skin conditions such as eczema, rashes, psoriasis, slowing down aging, reducing inflammation related to skin conditions. “Those little white bumps under the skin on my face are going away.” Posts related to CBD oil health and beauty applications were 92% positive. (Ban, 2019).
HOW TO FIND THE BEST HEALTH SOLUTION
- CBD – has been known to have a positive effect on the following: Anti-seizure, Pain Relief, Anxiety Relief, Neuroprotectant, Anti-Depressant, Sleep Disorders, Anti-Acne, Nausea and vomiting, CBD Tinctures for inflammation, Immune Booster, Cytokine Storm, Stress, PTSD.
- CBG – has been known to have a positive effect on the following: Antibacterial, Best Cannabinoids for inflammation, Anxiety Relief, Anti-Depressant, Bladder dysfunction, Muscle relaxant, Neuroprotectant, Pain Relief, Psoriasis, Strengthen bones, Anti-inflammatory, Immune Booster, Cytokine Storm, Stress.
- CBC – has been known to have a positive effect on the following: Antibacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-inflammatory, Pain Relief, Anti-Depressant, Stimulates, Brain Growth, Migraines, Immune Booster, Sleep Disorders, Focus.
- CBN – has been known to have a positive effect on the following: Sleep Disorders, Pain Relief, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Appetite Stimulant, Anti-convulsant, Bone Healing and Growth, Glaucoma, Anxiety Relief, Relax, Stress.
- Full Spectrum – means that it uses all the phytochemicals found in Cannabis sativa plant; this includes cannabidiol (CBD) along with terpenes, essential oils, and minimum quantities of minor cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC. By law, the THC content must be less than 0.3%, but this is still enough to trigger the Entourage Effect in most cases. (<0.3% THC).
- Broad Spectrum – means that it uses all the phytochemicals found in Cannabis sativa plant; this includes cannabidiol (CBD) along with terpenes, essential oils, and minimum quantities of minor cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC. During the extraction process for Broad Spectrum oil, the THC is removed and referred to as non-detect or THC free. (Non-detect THC).
- CBD isolate – all the other Cannabinoids and terpenes have been processed out of the Isolate leaving a zero THC, pure CBD product. This may be better for people who need a pure CBD product, but it is generally accepted that Full Spectrum products are more effective.
- Crafted Terpene Blends – have been known to enhance the effect of targeted Cannabinoid solutions known as Entourage Effect, and impact flavor and mood: alpha-Pinene, beta-Caryophyllene, beta-Pinene, delta-3-Carene, Eucalyptol, Geraniol, Humulene, D-Limonene, Linalool, Myrcene, Nerolidol, Terpineol, alpha-Bisabolol, Valencene, Citral, Camphene.
Now go to our shop and sort by CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN “Health Solutions” and see how to find the best health solution.
Citation: (Ban, 2020). Boomers and Millennials alike are buzzing about CBD: New study reveals generational preferences in use of CBD oil. Retrieved on 06/09/20 online from https://www.supermarketnews.com/organic-natural/boomers-and-millennials-alike-are-buzzing-about-cbd